If you need to fill a large number of positions with similar candidate profiles, you can outsource your staffing projects to The Rachman Group Client Services. We can create project teams nationwide to successfully fulfill large staffing assignments quickly and efficiently.
Whether you require 50 sales representatives to open a regional market or 500 service representatives to roll out a new product nationally, we can meet your specific needs.
The Client Services Process
- Assessment. We begin your staffing project with an assessment of your company to get an overall picture of your corporate culture, business objectives, industry profile, key competitors, and short- and long-term needs.
- Review and Improvement. We review your hiring process-how you interview and package and extend employment offers. We see what does and doesn't work and then make recommendations to improve your system.
- Profile Development. An The Rachman Group Project Manager develops a profile that identifies your strategic goals, your ideal candidate, the number of openings and other details. This information is then delivered to our project team.
- Proposal. Next, we prepare a proposal that outlines time frames, goals, metrics, compensation, changes in your recruitment process and additional staffing solutions.
- Implementation. We utilize the powerful MRINetwork™ network to find the right candidates and quickly fulfill your assignment. We are search and recruitment professionals who are dedicated to finding and securing the best candidates in your industry.
- Follow-up. Throughout all phases of the process, your Client Services Project Manager keeps you apprised of deadlines, goals and progress and helps you fine-tune your hiring process.
- The Rachman Group Client Services—Your Outsourcing Partner
By outsourcing major staffing assignments to our Client Services, you can concentrate on your core competencies, while our recruiting professionals deliver the staffing results you business requires.